Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Sacred Place Number 1

I am blessed to live in a city that has some wonderful places to walk and be with nature will still being in the city itself. One such place is long the Bear Creek. There are the traditional cement walking path that are also used by the bikes. I prefer to walk on what is called the Stonehouse Horse Trail. This trail weaves it way along side the creek, through trees and clearings.



I think I have found a perfect ritual spot too. Problem, it is in a very public spot. Lots of people use the trails here.


The whole area is just full of magic energies. I feel so energized while walking the trails. I was able to find my wand while walking the trails one day.

I think some day I may just say screw it and take some things with me and have a small meditation ritual among the wonders of nature and Gaia

No comments:

Post a Comment