Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First topic in PostADay2011 Redux

Since I am coming into this late I have decided to take a past topic since I don't have anything for the one for today. The topic is:

List three countries you’d like to visit, and why you want to go.


First is England.  Now I have been there already, twice infact.  I want to go back.  I like London but I would like to see other places too. 

Second would be Greece.  I want to see the ancient places.  I want to experience the ancient places.  I want to walk in the paths of the ancient Greece peoples.  I would love to see the temples to the Gods and feel their influence.

Third is definately Egypt.  Specifically Alexandria and the pyramid complexes.  For all the same reasons mentions for Greece.

Neat thing is that I have booked a cruise to the last two for 2012. 

Blessings,
Cainwyne

No comments:

Post a Comment