Monday, January 17, 2011

A Question of Hope

What gives you hope? And what, if anything, makes you question hope?

This can be a difficult question to answer because I have never really thought about what gives me hope.  I mean yea...I constantly say, "I hope this and I hope that...", but what do I really truly in my heart give me hope.

One thing that gave me hope was the election of President Obama, no really it did.  I guess on some level I still have hope that he will do as he promised.  Something that questions my hope in the President is his constant bending to the Republicans in the Congress.  It does give me hope that there as been strides in government. 

I have hope that I can reach my target weight now that I have already lost more then I hoped I would, see there's the word again. 

It gives me hope that our financial status is improving when we can sit down and make a plan to pay our bills off completely and at the same time start planning ahead for future things.

I have hope that I will be continuing my spiritual journey and learn more and experience more.

Like I said this is a difficult topic for me to write on.  But hey, without making the attempt you will never know if you can do it.  I have done it and I feel great. 

NEXT!

1 comment:

  1. Hope is the initiator of actions. So, when you back up your hope with solid actions, you will definitely get results. All the best. (Nice background picture, BTW :)

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete