Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back From The Void

It has been quite awhile since I last posted.  There have been some crazy things going on in my personal life that took precedent over anything else and now that my personal life has evened out I can now get back to blogging and other things associated with it.

I am going to go back to Pagan Blog Prompts and post my thought on those items.  I have also found a list called, 44 days of Witchery, and I will be posting on those items as well.  The posts may be short and they may be long.  It all depends on what I have to say.

I am also going to be posting other items.  I think I had mentioned it before but my posts will not only be pagan orientated.  It should be interesting.  So, I hope that my readers stick around and I hope I get some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment