Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Get Off Your Broom: Week 1 Check In

Yea I am behind.  I have been this way for about a week.  Go figure.  I failed awesomely last week on my eating habits and exercise plans.



Chips, Soda, and other things that I shouldn't be eating dominated last week.  Things at home prevented me from getting my walk in.

I don't have a scale right now so I still don't have a number to post.  Really need to fix this.  So what is my direction this week?  Honestly I don't know.

I know the mini challenges revolve around emotional eating.  I don't do that.  I eat when I am bored.  If there is a bag of Lays chips in the house they are gone in 60.  I hate when I do it too.  I work from home right now so I sit a lot and it is really easy for me to just have something sitting right next to my chair while I work.  That stops today.  Any chips in the house will only be used for lunches and I will only grab a few out to accompany the sandwich.  I am also going to see if I can find the Special K food plan  recipes again.  I found them before but they have disappeared again.  I might have to sign up with the site again to get them.

So after a bumpy start lets see what happens this week.


photo found here.


2 comments:

  1. I have noticed this week I am not so much an emotional eater but a boredom eater too! We will both work on this! Good luck this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to change everything at once, take small steps instead. Reduce the less helathy habits and try to increase the healthier stuff. Snacking, for example, is not all that bad, if you eat fruit and cut-up veggies!

    ReplyDelete