Saturday, August 3, 2013

Again with Life

As with most things life gets in the way and it did so quite well since my last post.  I had every intent to do and keep up with the Pagan Blog Project 2013 and other postings but that didn't happen.

I took a new position at work and that slowly took my time and energies away and made it difficult to post as I wanted.  I found myself with idea for post topics but no time to get them done.  Now they have disappeared in to the ether.  I can only hope they will return in time.

I miss Google's Reader as I have lost many of the blogs I loved to follow but I am working on creating a new list on Facebook's Network Blog App and on WordPress.com where I have a mirror of this blog in some posts.

I am grateful to all my follower who have stuck around.


No comments:

Post a Comment